Neuroenhancement Brain Technology Results
When treating addiction, the ultimate success comes from the brain’s ability to develop new habits while reducing cravings. Neuroenhancement, when done in conjunction with treatment, has been found to be an effective tool in recovery. Neuroenhancement is drug-free, non-invasive, technology-driven, and works by assisting in developing healthy neuropathways. Neuroenhancement results include improved:
- Physical health
- Emotional health
- Social relationships
- Overall quality of life
- Reduction in cravings
Corner Canyon Health Centers offers this program to our patients as part of regular programming, and our clients have experienced positive results. Here are the results we have seen through our program and how we have been able to change the lives of our patients through the use of our Neuroenhancement Brain Technology.
Overview of Corner Canyon Health Centers’s Neuro Enhancement Results
Among 18 patients that received Neuroenhancement at Corner Canyon Health Centers from 2018-2019:
- 51% saw a reduction in their trauma symptoms
- 45% reported improvement in physical health
- 81% experienced an improvement in their general feeling about life
- 80% say they felt improvement in their psychological health
- 44% improved their social relationships
- 30% felt improvement in the quality of their environment
- 47% reported an improvement in their overall quality of life
Results of Patients with PTSD
Patients who were diagnosed with PTSD and went through our Neuroenhancement program were given the PCL-5 Checklist, which is the civilian version of a PTSD checklist. The list ranges from 0-80 with a cut point score of 30-35. In order to measure progress, evidence suggests that a 5 to 10-point change is reliable (i.e., not due to chance) and a 10 to 20-point change is clinically meaningful. From this suggestion, we determined that 5 was a minimum threshold to determine if a patient was responding to treatment and 10 was a minimum threshold for clinically significant results. Once the program was complete we found:
- Patients had a 51% (13.93-point change) overall improvement in trauma symptoms
- 12 out of 15 patients had scored over 30 at the initial assessment
- Of those 12, 10 patients had at least a 10-point reduction
- The most significant reduction in score was by 44 points
- 7 patients no longer met the criteria for PTSD
Before starting Neuroenhancement, patients reported having poor quality of sleep and trouble falling or staying asleep. After completing the program, patients were asked to rank their quality of sleep again and saw a 144% improvement. When asked about trouble falling or staying asleep, patients saw a 38% improvement in this area.
Real-Life Neuroenhancement Brain Technology Results
At Corner Canyon Health Centers, we have seen Neuroenhancement work in numerous ways for many different issues. Learn how we use Neuroenhancement and the results we’ve seen from it.
The beginning of our assessment consists of looking for negative and positive signs in a brain scan. Negative signs identify areas where the connections are under-communicating and positive signs identify areas that are over-communicating or overcompensating. Connections often over-communicate in an attempt to manage a less than optimally performing region of the brain. The goal of the assessment and subsequent neuro-guidance is to restore balance in these areas to optimize neurological performance. The neuro-guidance consists of non-invasive subtle neuro-impulse output, to the associated areas which support positive neuroplasticity and the creation of lasting neurological remodeling.
The program also includes a second technology that incorporates positive neuro-entrainment as well as a vital nutritional component. This separately addresses metabolic brain byproducts and toxins to support the 400-600 million neurological brain-gut connections.
The brain scans are able to assess multiple areas of the brain and body, including emotional states, beliefs about the self and others, neurotransmitters, hormones, the vertebrae, organs like the pituitary gland and liver, and individual areas of the brain. A few ways we have used Neuroenhancement for our clients include:
- A client with learning disabilities showed a negative score of -318 in Brodmann’s area 37, which is related to language and dyslexia. His score improved in this area and his grades went up subsequently.
- A visiting referral source who had a scan for educational purposes showed significant problems with the vertebrae in his back. He then pulled out his iPad and showed us his last MRI, which showed inflammation and problems in the identical areas the software identified.
- One client, a 23-year-old body-builder, had been in 7 different previous treatment programs. His scan showed a body image problem, and when asked about it he said he had had an eating disorder as a young adolescent. He was asked if he had ever talked about this in treatment before and he had not. He was then able to engage in treatment for the underlying concern.
- A client with Fibromyalgia experienced being able to go off an expensive medication for pain, mood, and mental clarity and was able to cut her sleep medications in half and felt better than she had in years.
- We have also seen Neuroenhancement have amazing effects on Autism and ADHD.
With such impressive results, Neuroenhancement is a viable and helpful resource when battling addiction and other mental health issues. Contact us today to see if our brain technology is right for you!